Estimator: Job SummaryAPPLY
|Estimator||Skipton||Sales & Customer Support||Permanent||10/24/2018|
We are currently looking to recruit an Estimator to join our pre-contracts team.
This is a permanent, full time position.
Your key responsibilities :
- Responsibility for the production of accurate and detailed tender submissions
- Create and maintain an accurate cost base for pricing budgets to tight deadlines
- Negotiate terms with client to secure work
- Lead internal handovers for projects that have been secured
- Work with the delivery team when a project is secured to provide a proper handover and procurement schedule
- Any other task commensurate with this post
What we are looking for :
- Estimating / Construction experience would be desirable but not essential
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Strong business acumen
- Relationship building skills
- Must be articulate and comfortable dealing with people at all levels
What we are offering :
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Company pension scheme, matching up to 5%
- Company life assurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Friendly, modern working environment