Marketing Executive : Job SummaryAPPLY
|Marketing Executive||Skipton||Sales & Customer Support||Permanent||01/04/2019|
We are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join our busy Pre-Contracts team at our head office in Skipton.
This is a permanent, full time position.
As part of our pre-contracts team, the role holder will support the team on the day to day activities in the delivery of business development plans.
Your key responsibilities :
- Implement and endorse Sigmat's marketing strategy
- Identify and research relevant business development activity and opportunities
- Assist with event management
- Assist with the delivery of campaigns and client engagement activity
- Manage and maintain Sigmat's CRM system, analysing data and creating target client lists
- Preparation, procurement and maintenance of Sigmat's marketing collateral
- Develop and maintain customer relations
- Attend relevant client and/or intermediary events to network and represent Sigmat
- Ensure the key messages and learnings from client feedback are collated and acted upon
- Work collaboratively with the Estimating and Business Development teams
- Lead social media campaigns
- Maintain company website
- Any other task commensurate with this post
What we are looking for :
- A marketing/business-related degree would be highly desirable
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent communication skills in all forms
- Ability to juggle a varied workload and prioritise tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Creatively minded and able to think outside of the box
- A good team player, with excellent relationship building skills
- Must be articulate and comfortable dealing with people at all levels
What we are offering :
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Company pension scheme, matching up to 5%
- Company life assurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Friendly, modern working environment