Senior Tekla Draughtsperson: Job SummaryAPPLY
|Senior Tekla Draughtsperson||Skipton||Structural Engineering & Design||Permanent||23/02/2018|
Senior Tekla Draughtsperson
Skipton, North Yorkshire
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Tekla Draughtsperson/Detailer for our Head Office in Skipton to work on light gauge steel frame structures.
This is a permanent, full time position.
- Working in our drawing office, you will be responsible for producing 3D models of LGSF projects using Tekla Structures.
- Producing and checking general arrangements, fabrication drawings and CAM data.
- Using the company’s in house works management systems (training will be provided)
- Liaising with other staff, customers and the design team to help ensure projects are completed accurately and on time
The successful candidate will ideally :
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience using Tekla Structures (preferably 10 years).
- Come from a structural steelwork background. Previous LGSF experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to adapt to specific company drawing office standards and procedures.
- Minimium ONC in Construction/Civil Engineering (HNC Preferred).
- Understanding of structural steel fabrication& erection procedures.
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised or as part of a team.
- Willing to assist and train junior members of staff.
- Able to demonstrate a positive, pro-active and enthusiastic attitude.
- Able to troubleshoot and solve problems un-assisted.
- Committed to meeting deadlines and the ability to work under pressure.
- Salary £30-40k (depending on experience).
- Company pension scheme
- Company life insurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory days.
Note: This is a staff position for direct applicants only, no agencies please.