Site Manager : Job SummaryAPPLY
|Site Manager||Nationwide||On-Site Installation & Site Management||Permanent||10/24/2018|
We are currently looking to recruit Site Managers to work on live projects in our light gauge steel frame build programme. Our Site Managers will be assigned projects nationwide, so there should be a willingness to work away from home.
This is a permanent, full time position.
As Site Manager you will:
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines at all times
- Be responsible for planning and managing all day to day activities whilst maintaining programmes and work schedules
- Attend client meetings and recording discussions
- Liaise with contractors, deliver contractor inductions, organise and plan all logistics, deliveries etc.
- Have a proven track record in delivering quality structures and finishes on time and within budget
What we are looking for :
- CSCS and SMSTS card holder is essential
- First Aid qualifications are desirable
- Must hold a valid driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent health and safety knowledge
- PC literate
What we are offering :
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Company pension scheme, matching up to 5%
- Company life assurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Friendly, modern working environment