Steelwork Draughtsperson: Job SummaryAPPLY
|Steelwork Draughtsperson||Worcestershire||Structural Engineering & Design||Permanent||11/10/2017|
We are currently looking to recruit a Draughtsperson/Detailer at our office based in Worcestershire to work on light gauge steel frame structures.
This is a permanent, full time position.
- Working in our drawing office, you will be responsible for producing 3D models of LGSF projects using Tekla Structures.
- Producing and checking general arrangements, fabrication drawings and CAM data.
- Using the company’s in house works management systems (training will be provided)
- Liaising with other staff, customers and the design team to help ensure projects are completed accurately and on time
The successful candidate will ideally :
- Have at least 2 years experience using Tekla Structures.
- Come from a steel framing or structural steelwork background.
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Take pride in their work.
- Have good communication skills, with ability to work well in a team.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- Company pension scheme
- Company life assurance
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory days.
Friendly, modern working environment