Structural Engineer: Job SummaryAPPLY
|Structural Engineer||Evesham||Structural Engineering & Design||Permanent||18/01/2018|
We are currently looking to recruit a Structural Engineer at our office based in Worcestershire to work on light gauge steel frame structures.
This is a permanent, full time position.
As a client facing Engineer your responsibilities will typically comprise:
- Leading structural design elements on projects as required; undertaking detailed engineering design of a wide variety of buildings.
- Mentoring and assisting Graduates and less experienced Engineer
- Representing Sigmat at meetings with the client, other professional and suppliers.
- Delivering excellent project work within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Keeping senior staff informed of important and relevant design decisions to make sure that the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Coordinating your work with other members of the project team
As an experienced structural engineer, we would expect that you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience as a lead structural engineer on projects (ideally 3+ years)
- Broad design knowledge, from working on a verity of projects.
- Skilled in the use of design and modelling software such as Tekla Structural Designer
- Bachelor’s degree BEng / BSc or Master’s degree MEng / MSc that meets the engineering academic requirements for Chartership.
- Working towards Chartership
- CSCS card holder
- Full clean UK driving licence