As part of the RIBA CPD Providers Network, Sigmat provides a 'best practice' presentation demonstrating load bearing Light Gauge Steel Framing.
We offer face to face training lasting 1 hour that will contribute towards your Continuous Professional Development qualifications.
The CPD seminar will enable you to have an understanding of what load bearing light gauge steel framing (LGSF) is, what it is capable of and how it can be applied to suitable new building projects.
To give you a feel for what we do, we specialise in designing, manufacturing, assembling & installing our own Sigmat load bearing light gauge steel building superstructure solutions for most of the major UK main contractors and these are the main points for what we can offer:
- A full structural solution including concrete floors as standard all the way up to 15 storeys
- Hot rolled steel podium with concrete deck within our scope of works
- Manufacture, supply & install 3 versions of our own steel staircases
- We include for lift shafts with halfen channels & lifting beam
- Cantilevered balconies
- Steel walkways
- Placement of bathroom pods & plasterboard packs
- 100mm sections that are not only better designed but have 17.8% more structural efficiency than an equivalent section
- Scaffold free installation with our Sigmat Edge Protection should that be required
- PI insurance that covers design & installation
- A full source to site solution that will accelerate the programme and give cost certainty
If you have any queries relating to our CPD training, please email us at [email protected]