Sigmat Invest In New Production Line as the Industry Demands more PMV
And we are not stopping there…
Working in partnership with our retirement living clients at McCarthy Stone, we have already made significant enhancements to the Phase 1 glazed panels, the latest version of which includes the external sheathing board, EPDM’s, rockwool insulation, membranes and brick tie channels. This means these new generation of panels will be 100% build-ready from the get-go with minimal onsite intervention required.
What does this mean in practice?
A worthwhile innovation must have worthwhile results. The new glazed panels will offer contactors and developers a myriad of tangible benefits including:
- Significant time savings on every programme of works – estimated to reduce the delivery programme by up to 15%
- Reduces the need for scaffolding & in turn reduces on-site safety risks
- Aids water tightness, speeding up the build & reducing water ingress
- Increases quality control levels
- Less follow-on trades, which means reduction in labour costs
- Elevates the green credentials of LGSF even further
To find out more, contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org